The Gendreau Group invests in ambitious annual innovation programmes for both recipes and new packaging, constantly responding to changing consumer habits.
« We innovate on a daily basis both with our retail partners for their brands and for all our national brands. »
- In 2001, 1st Label Rouge for a wild fish: the sardine
- 1st gratins, 1st salads et 1st organic ready meals in the grocery sectione
Many sources of innovation :
- Development teams with their market and competition analysis
- Sales teams thanks to their direct contact with customers and their vision of the market
- Consumers through our direct links with them: letters, emails, social media, consultations, surveys, etc.
- All the staff through their dynamic energy in developing ideas